I am hooked on to my new playlist of 8 songs, so I shall use it as a positive reinforcement for blogging LOL! (The golden age playing now)
Hello blog, I know i am supposed to come talk to you whenever I have something to tell you but I am sorry, I have been accumulating my love letters to you in my brain again. (Raise your glass playing now).
Random stuff, I went Niagara Falls and the not so near Niagara-on-the-lake. It was so long ago I lost the kick to type it now though lol. Will do it some other day! But the experience is simply awesomeeee!! (sometimes when we touch playing now), and there is Hart House farm, and random exploring of Toronto :)
(sunshine, lolipops and rainbow playing now) I got my first mail in Toronto! Rather embarassing so lets not talk about it. But i really love my mama n meimei! had a little chat with the maildesk uncle, only to know he is from Sri Lanka and he visited Singapore a few times! Felt a sense of closeness talking to someone from Asia. I even told him my secret about popo after he told me how he lost his son after migrating to Canada. (A Thousand Years playing). Really wish to visit Sri Lanka one day. Its so beautiful the way he talked about his hometown :)
Auntie Nemo. We have a kind auntie (shall talk about her next time) and an Auntie Nemo (a name chosen after many not so good names for her) in Canada Room. She swiped your Tcard and leave it on the table but to some others, she handed personally to them. She murmured to herself and looked negatively to you. omg i think i should dedicate a post for her instead. will continue next time >< (That's how you know playing now)
Random again, should i go for northern lights tour!!!!
(deng ni de ji jie playing now). I seriously should blog more often. This post is just too disorganised! And the fact that my 8 songs are finishing soon, it meant i spent around 30 mins already >< I will work something out. Await proper posts soon!! :)
Cheers
peiyee
(not meant to sign off but it just came out, lol shall just leave it here)
the 8th song is na xie nian btw :)
No comments:
Post a Comment