This is really bad. I am forever putting off blogging for other stuff. The two times that I wanted to jot my experiences down were OBS and YEP. OBS, yes, I did it, detailing the stuff and takeaways (good job me). YEP, nah, it was half done on the diary I bought because memory and time taken to jot follows a negative correlation. As you can see, the trend continues. Now, SEP, … almost nothing. Sadly, I use this pocket to remind me when I become an old lady with dementia (since I don’t play that much mahjong) of what I have done and yes, most importantly organize my thoughts so I at least express myself coherently. If I had been less lazy and blogged consistently, there won’t be this mafan now that I don’t know what to start off when conversing with friends about what’s happening here lol. Ohman. Now I know why cher and sherdee have those little reflection session after trips. It really has its merits. Why do I have a goldfish memory. Why do I procrastinate so much. Argh.
Nuff said. So now I should start blogging more often! Strategy: Be more consistent now about current happenings and slowly recall the previous trips. Ok I try. And the fact I am doing it now is because my room network is taking longer and longer to start up lol. So effectively, I am blogging
on ms word while waiting for my internet connection. Situational forces lol. Alright a list of stuff in my brain. My Robarts adventure today (I will get it up today, hopefully). Erms, auntie nemo and the harry potter gang. Trips. What not. And I have this list that I did in my previous post I just recalled. The last I read back, I did not finishing posting about the topics on the list. And worse, some of the items I couldn’t even recall what happened LOL.
Random stuff today: The weather’s good and I can’t wait for spring. I am rushing to end this post. Because, the internet connection is back! Yay!! BRB pocket! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment