Friday, May 3, 2013
Updates
Hello pocket!
Its been a while since I logged in blogger (maybe more than 'a while' since i took some time to recall my password lol). No specific topic today, just loads and loads of update. These five months have been full of ups and downs. I guess I have aged (ok, matured) quite a bit. Visiting my blog today, I actually find the skin childish haha, hunted for some skins and again, none to my liking. In the end, I am actually settling for blogger's classic template, but it looks really pleasing to me though lols.
In any case, I AM HERE TO ANNOUNCE I AM DONE WITH MY UNI YEARS! its a delayed announcement but yea. Other than a few surreal moments, I guess it hasn't really sink in that i am done with uni. Or maybe cuz I still have another year to go in NIE. Four years of psycho mugging, B12L8-ing, SAVE-ing and what not, I am so going to miss this life but I will leave this to another time *procrastinating*. Ah, I am not started with my grad celebration though, because mummy sprained herself. its a wake up call. A call I will answer at a later time, for now, its time to cook dinner.
brb!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment